The Virtual Prayer Meeting is a 22-day prayer connection call. The 2018 initiative was a great success with hundreds joining the call via phone and over 25,000 views on Facebook.
Join other on-going prayer initiatives:
- Saturday Night Fire – Saturdays, 9pm EST, 641-715-3580, Access Code 466086
- Prayer for Unreached People Groups – First Wednesday of each month, 12:30pm EST, 641-715-3580, Access Code 466086
- Transform USA – First Thursday, 11am-1pm EST, 641-715-3655, Access Code 530603
- National Day of Prayer Task Form – First Thursday, 8pm-9:30pm EST, 712-432-0075, Access Code 4961322
- Fellowship of Prayer Strategists – Second Thursday, 7am-8am CST, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liberty Prayer Network – East Coast 4th Watch – Sundays, 3am-6am EST, 641-715-3570, Access Code 448141
- Prayer Surge NOW – Saturdays, 7:30am-11am EST, 712-432-0075, Access Code 6149782, www.prayersurgenow.net
- Sammy Tippet Ministries – Daily Online Devotion
- Capitol Hill Prayer Partners – Pray for our nations leaders to join. Receive new alerts by emailing: email@example.com or visit their blog.
Join the movement!
P. Douglas Small and PROJECT PRAY organize the experience. PROJECT PRAY conducts schools of prayer, city-prayer consultations, prayer coaching and summits, and offers a wide array of prayer resources. Link to PROJECT PRAY.
About the Virtual Prayer Meeting:
Begin the New Year with prayer and fasting. Join Jesus followers and thousands of churches across the nation. The idea is simple. It allows us, as believers, across denominational lines, to join in prayer for revival in the church and awakening in the culture.
Anyone can call in from the comfort of their home and listen to the virtual prayer meeting. Simply dial the number. Listen. Pray. Cry out to God for his divine intervention. This year the call will also be live streamed via this website and on facebook.
Each night, a special guest offers a prayer challenge, hear fresh reports and pray together collectively.
The opportunity to unite in prayer for ourselves, our churches, our cities and the world is intended as a beginning for a year filled with opportunities for revival and awakening.